Classic Indonesian comfort food prepared using our Kikkoman Halal Sauces.
- 180g Steamed rice
- 50g Egg, whisked
- 6g Garlic, chopped
- 5g Green Onion, slice thin
- 3g Red Chillies without seeds, slice thin
- 10g Boiled Chicken, diced
- 4 tbs/60g Kikkoman Oyster Flavored Sauce
- 2 tbs/30g Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 4 tbs/60g Kikkoman Sweet Sauce
- 1 tbs/14g Chicken Stock Powder
- Make the Kikkoman Fried Rice Sauce by mixing the 3 Kikkoman Sauces, chicken stock powder, bring to boil, and turn off fire. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Sautee the garlic until fragrant add the eggs.
- Mix and cook egg until cooked.
- Put steamed rice and 3 tbs (45gr) Kikkoman Fried Rice Sauce.
- Mix rice very well over high heat.
- Add the rest of ingredients and cook well.
- Plate and serve.