Kikkoman’s fresh twist on a Korean speciality that will save you time without sacrificing any taste.
- 200g Steamed Rice
- 80g Beef Sirloin, thin slice/shabu shabu cut
- 10g Onion, sliced
- 10g Spring Onion, sliced
- 3g Garlic, chopped
- 65g Kikkoman Bulgogi Sauce
- 7g Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 5g Sesame Oil
- Make the Kikkoman Marination Sauce by mixing well the 2 Kikkoman Sauces and Sesame Oil.
- Mix the beef with onion, spring onion, garlic and 3 tbs (45g) of Kikkoman Marination Sauce.
- Heat pan and sautee the beef over high heat until cooked.
- Pour some Kikkoman Marination Sauce on steamed rice.
- Put the beef on rice and serve.