Our beloved Indonesian noodle dish prepared with Kikkoman Halal Sauces.
- 200g Egg Noodle or Fresh Chinese Yellow Noodle, boiled
- 2 pc/60g Egg, whisked
- 0.5 tbs/8g Garlic, chopped
- 8g Spring Onion, sliced thin
- 12g Bok Choy
- 28g Beansprout
- 10g Cabbage, chopped
- 3g Big Red Chillies, sliced
- 10g Cooked Boiled Chicken meat (from breast or leg fillet without skin)
- 4 tbs/60g Kikkoman Oyster Flavored Sauce
- 2 tbs/30g Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 4 sdm/60g Kikkoman Sweet Sauce
- 1 sdm/14g Chicken Powder
- Make the Kikkoman Fried Noodle Sauce by mixing well the 3 Kikkoman Sauces, chicken powder, bring to a boil and turn off fire. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Sautee the garlic until fragrant, add the eggs and cooked well.
- Put the noodle and 3 tbs (45gr) of Kikkoman Fried Noodle Sauce.
- Add the other ingredients and mix well over high heat.
- Plate and serve.